Playlist: General Loan Information
What is a loan?
Now PlayingWhat is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What is a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- Federal Direct Student Loan Limits
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a private loan?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
Next Playlist2020-2021 FAFSA®: Tutorial
- FAFSA®: Getting Started 2020-21
- FAFSA®: Tips to Complete
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
- FAFSA®: School Selection
- FAFSA®: Dependency Status Questions
- FAFSA®: Unable to Provide Parent Information
- FAFSA®: Parent Demographics
- FAFSA®: Parent Marital Status
- FAFSA®: Determining Household Size
- FAFSA®: Providing Tax Information
- FAFSA®: Signing & Submitting
- myStudentAid: Mobile App