Award Letters are also known as Financial Aid Offers
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What is a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- Federal Direct Student Loan Limits
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a private loan?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans
Now PlayingDo I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
Next PlaylistTrouble with Repayment
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Stafford or Federal Direct Student Loan Cancellation Options