A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
Now PlayingA Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
Next PlaylistGeneral Information
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Differences Between Federal and State Financial Aid Programs
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- What is a scholarship?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?